Shrewbridge Road, Nantwich
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
An impressive three bedroom detached modern true bungalow (circa 1960) standing on an elevated individual garden plot well set back from the road, in a prestigious location on the southern confines of Nantwich and enjoying a seamless visual connection with Shrewbridge Lake & the picturesque countryside beyond.
The vast loft area is suitable for conversion (subject to any necessary consents).
Approx Gross Internal area of the ground floor is 2312 ft2 ( 214.8 m2 ) which includes the double garage and adjoining outhouses.
Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.
N.B. Tests have not been made of electrical, water, gas, drainage and heating systems and associated appliances, nor confirmation obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. The information given should therefore be verified prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- Detached three-bedroom true bungalow circa 1950/1960
- Views over Shrewbridge lake and countryside beyond
- Edge of town yet close to the centre
- Good sized gardens and extensive parking/double garage
- Extensive accommodation with gas central heating
- Approx Gross Internal area 2312 ft2 ( 214.8 m2 ) includes double garage and outhouses
- A beautiful setting in a renowned location
- Vast loft area suitable for conversion (subject to any necessary consents)
- Comfortable and spacious accommodation
- Guide Price £795,00 - £825,000
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.