Rock View, High Street, Tarvin, Chester
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
Guide Price £150,000 - £200,000
A unique and particularly interesting two-bedroom semi-detached village cottage, standing in overgrown gardens with potential off road parking. The accommodation has been unoccupied for many years and is now in need of extensive repairs with great scope for modernisation and possible extension.( subject to any necessary consents and permissions )
Approx gross internal area 92.2m2 ( includes Cellar, excludes outside wc )
Mains water, electricity and gas.
N.B. Tests have not been made of electrical, water, drainage and heating systems and associated appliances, nor confirmation obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. The information given should therefore be verified prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- Semi Detached Village Period House
- Two bedrooms
- Informal tender 2024 - date to be released in due course
- For repair and modernisation
- Expressions of interest now being taken
- No chain
- Approx gross internal area 92.2m2 ( includes Cellar, excludes outside wc )
- Reference – Rock View - post code CH3 8JB
- What3words ref ///eaton.birthdays.mandolin
- Guide price £150,000 - £200,000
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.