Laburnum Avenue, Nantwich
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
#GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £175,000#
An extended Four Bedroomed, end terrace town house of particularly generous proportions estimated to be circa 1159 square feet of characterful and versatile modernised accommodation tucked away off the main Crewe Road close to the town centre with all it has to offer.
uPVC double glazed doors and windows, gas central heating, no chain, offers invited,
Porch, Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Pantry, Kitchen, Outside W/C, First floor landing. 4 bedrooms, Bathroom,
Front lawned garden, rear enclosed courtyard, No immediate parking. No chain.
Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.
N.B. Tests have not been made of electrical, water, drainage and heating systems and associated appliances, nor confirmation obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. The information given should therefore be verified prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- Extended & Modernised End Terrace Town House
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, 1 Bathroom
- A previously let modernised two storey brick and slate built property.
- Delightful, secluded position close the town centre
- Excellent proportions 107.6 sqm ( 1159 sqft ) GIA
- Versatile accommodation to put one’s own mark on !
- Well-proportioned bedrooms
- Conveniently positioned next to the Leopard Public House
- Vacant and priced to sell
- Proven record of rental income over many years
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.