Garden House & The Orangery Annexe Erbistock Wrexham
Array,Erbistock Array LL13 0DL
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
A rare find occupying an idyllic position in the village of Erbistock, elevated above the Banks of the River Dee - An expansive four/five bedroom elegantly proportioned and a particularly handsome detached country residence, circa 1992. The house extends to 240.7m2 with an addition 67.8m2 provided by the detached one bedroom 'orangery' annexe. Total gross internal area of both properties approx. 332 square feet. Magnificent landscaped garden plot 2.5 acres or thereabouts.
Guide Price between: £1M - £1.125M
Mains electricity & water are connected to the property. Private drainage. Oil fired central heating. None of the services have been tested for capacity or correct functioning, potential purchasers should satisfy themselves entirely regarding these matters.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- Guide Price between: £1M - £1.125M. A detached 5 bedroom Elegant Rural House
- Circa 1992 (House gross internal area 2591 ft2)
- One bed Orangery Detached Annexe (Gross internal area 846 ft2)
- Landscaped Feature gardens to approximately 2.5 acres
- Includes large lily pond with Monet style bridge and Victorian Dovecote
- Situated in picturesque Riverside village of Erbistock
- (Wrexham 6 miles) (Chester 3 miles) (Shrewsbury 25 miles)
- A handsome house of particularly an attractive outward design, internal proportions and features
- No forward chain
- Perfect for multi general living, secondary letting or work from home uses (subject to any necessary consents)
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.