Yew Tree Cottage, Eaton Lane, Cotebrook, Tarporley
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £400,000
A small, rural village picturesque timber framed detached two-bedroom, late 17th century thatched Grade II Listed cottage, with later alterations, constructed of whitened render/ stone and brick. The scheme under planning permission 22/00088/full allows extension of the cottage to incorporate a close by existing detached brick and sandstone barn, by way of a linked entrance to create a single dwelling (see photos opposite). In addition, there is a detached timber framed hay barn and a detached outhouse building used presently as a utility space. Gardens and grounds to 1.6 acres or thereabouts
MAINS WATER , ELECTRICITY, DRAINAGE, AND LP GAS TANK SERVING THE CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- Detached 2-bedroom thatched rural Village Cottage
- Grade 2 listed
- FOR MODERNISATION, REPAIR AND EXTENSION
- Total Gardens and grounds 1.6 acres
- Planning permissions for alterations 22/00088/full (see local authority planning portal)
- An idyllic cottage of immense character in a mature setting
- Guide price £350,000 - £400,000 – offers considered
- Potential future building plot within the gardens ( subject to consents )
- Delightful mature gardens
- No forward chain
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.