Dingle Lane, Bridgemere, Nantwich
Dingle Lane,Bridgemere Cheshire CW5 7PZ
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
PURITY IN DESIGN
Total area of all buildings: 17064 ft 2 ( 1585.3m 2 )
MAIN HOUSE GROUND FLOOR Approximate Gross Internal Area: 459.4m2/4944ft2
MAIN HOUSE FIRST FLOOR Approximate Gross Internal Area : 384.3m2/4136ft2 (Excludes Master Bedroom Balcony & Green Roof)
OFFICE / LIVING AREA Approximate Gross Internal Area : 110.5m2/1190ft2
LEISURE AREA Approximate Gross Internal Area : 68.8m2 / 740ft2 (Excluding Swimming Pool)
GARAGE BLOCK Approximate Gross Internal Area : 228.8m2/2463ft2
THE HAY BARNS Approximate Gross Internal Area : 333.5m2/3589ft2
Total site area: 7 acres
With a carefully curated display of purity in design and craftsmanship, the creation of Orchard House is one of the most contemporary and visionary development projects that the beautiful market town of Nantwich has seen in years. A true masterpiece of modernity. As you meander down a secluded tree lined country lane, you are met by an idyllic seven acres of rolling South Cheshire countryside surrounded by exquisite, landscaped gardens and woodland, Orchard House is a perfect celebration of a modern lifestyle on a grand scale. Exploring the boundaries of obtaining a benchmarking rural planning permission as well as creating a lasting example of exceptional and unique architecture. The voluminous design allows for a seamless flow between the interconnected spaces extending to over 9150 square feet (850.1m2 ) of sharp architectural form that dramatically stands against the backdrop of rural beauty. As you enter the arrival hall through the impressive full height pivot doors the overriding sense of space is enhanced as natural light bathes through the vast windows reflecting off the lofty ceilings, enhanced by the seasonal colours of the surrounding gardens and open vistas across the surrounding countryside in every direction. Heading outdoors enhances your sense of wellbeing and the external areas are designed to make the most of the open sky and endless landscape which frame this sensational proper
Mains water and electricity
Private drainage system
LPG central heating
Dedicated Fibre broadband connection – perfect for home office working with high up / download speeds.
N.B. Tests have not been made of electrical, water, gas, drainage and heating systems and associated appliances, nor confirmation obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. The information given should therefore be verified prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- A New Unique Detached Luxurious Individual House (over 9,000 sq. feet ) standing in Approx. 7 acres - now available.
- Panoramic perfection where surrounding vistas merge with the interior spaces to enhance the experience of living and navigating through the house with a purity of design.
- Boasting uninterrupted south facing views, situated at the end of country lane, and conveniently located 9 miles south of Nantwich.
- Total area of all buildings: 17,064 ft 2 ( 1585.3m 2 )
- Unbelievable planning permission for such a vast contemporary dwelling in the open countryside
- A moment to make your mark - In creating your dream home with your choice of finishes, there’s the option for you to work with an independent team of professionals on a project management basis.
- Full professional brochure with stunning CGi’s and detailed floor plans available in PDF format on request or down loadable from websites, contact Mark Johnson FRICS for further information.
- With a wealth of experience, they can collaborate with you to complete your project, maintaining the level of craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail set by the external architecture.
- The terms of this appointment are open and available for further discussion.
- Now available for you to purchase and to add your finishes. The original house offering the perfect base from which to live and manage the project before moving into your dream home.
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.