Cherry Tree Lane, Woore Crewe, Cheshire
Cherry Tree Lane,Woore Cheshire CW3 9SR
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
A FINE DETACHED, SEVEN BEDROOM, EIGHT BATHROOM COUNTRY RESIDENCE. EXTENDING TO NEARLY 10,000 sg ft GIA,STANDING MAGNIFICENTLY IN APPROX 27 ACRES WITH BREATH TAKING VIEWS.GUIDE PRICE FOR OFFERS FROM £2.75M TO £3M PLUSFIXTURES AND FITTINGS BY NEGOTIATION.
Reception Hall. 37' 6'' Sitting Room, Dining Room. Snug, Luxurious Handmade open plan 43'0'' Breakfast Kitchen with AGA and Miele appliances, Sitting and study areas, Oak conservatory / Dining room with oak bar,, Large boot room, Laundry/ prep Kitchen, Utility / boiler room, Wine Cellar, Butlers pantry, Cinema room, Gym , Sitting room/ former office, kitchen/ shower / w/c, Store room, Drying room, shower room, Various cloaks rooms/w/c's.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- A Fine Detached Country Residence extending to nearly 10,000 sg ft GIA, standing magnificently in approx. 27 Acres
- Enjoying panoramic views over rolling open countryside across the horizon a stunning and memorable vista .
- Positioned at the end of a rural lane on an elevated plot, standing in magnificent landscaped gardens
- Classic aesthetic qualities, lovingly constructed to such a high and exacting specification, rarely seen today.
- Created from a passion for attention to detail with its subtle palette of oak and natural stone, all handpicked to age gracefully and add real character to the otherwise contemporary form.
- Range of useful outbuildings and garaging totalling 685 sg ft .Backup electricity generator and tariff producing wind turbine.
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.