Baddiley Hall Lane, Baddiley, Nantwich
No. of Bedrooms
No. of Bathroom
Type of Property
Full Property Description
•Guide Price: £895,000 : Lot 1 House and Barns with 4.6 Acres
•Lot 2 ( option Land 7.8 acres ) £100,000
•Lot 3 ( option Land 3 acres plus driveway 0.6 acre ) £55,000
A delightfully situated residential /equestrian holding comprising a single storey 3 bedroom detached farm building conversion, a single storey 2-bedroom annexe, a vast range of traditional brick and more recently erected steel framed buildings with great potential for allied domestic, agricultural, or equestrian use.
11,815 ft2 of annexe and outbuildings plus main house 1976 ft2
Estimated Total area of gardens, grounds, and land 16 acres ( 6.475 hectares )
Mains water and electricity, oil fired central heating, private drainage system.
N.B. Tests have not been made of electrical, water, gas, drainage and heating systems and associated appliances, nor confirmation obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. The information given should therefore be verified prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
Take a look around
We understand the value key features bring to both modern and traditional homes. If you have somewhere to sell, we'd love to help.
- Price: £895,000 Lot 1 House, Annexe and Barns with 4.6 Acres. Plus adjoining option land available.
- Residential /equestrian smallholding
- Great potential and scope for improvement
- 3-bedroom barn conversion overlooking a pond
- Additional 2-bedroom annexe / groom’s/ housekeeper’s quarters
- Vast range of traditional brick and more recently erected steel framed buildings
- Estimated Total area of gardens, grounds, and land i 3 lots is 16 acres or ( 6.475 hectares )
- Nantwich 4 miles, Crewe 8 miles, Wrenbury 3 miles
- 11,815 ft2 of annexe and outbuildings plus main house 1976 ft2
- No forward chain
Interested in this
Get in touch for further details on your dream home
If you think a friend or family might be interested in this property, share using one of the icons below.